Amanda Sinatra @Amanda_Sinatra@Lynnette_Novak @JulieShattuck Are you looking for specific genre to read?
Seeking: Adult: suspense/thrillers, fantasy, sci-fi, contemporary romance, rom-com, & mysteries. YA: suspense/ thrillers, sci-fi, fantasy, horror, mysteries, historical, & contemporary. MG: Sci-fi, fantasy, contemporary, adventure, mysteries, horror, & humor. #diversity #MSWL
In adult, I also rep romance--and I love them steamy. So if you've got a high-heat, swoony romance in any genre, I'd be happy to see it. That said, I do struggle with ALPHA MALES, but if you've got a sweet man, send him my way. #MSWL
#MSWL the next Melina Marchetta; smart, funny fiction featuring diverse main characters & casts (YA or adult); YA graphic novels (sweet romances or coming of age stories) & YA graphic memoir; adult fantasy; epistolary novels (YA or adult).
#MSWL Cozy Mysteries (female protagonists), Mysteries, Suspense, Romantic Suspense, Historical Romance, Romantic Comedies, Amish Romances 70-90K word count preferred. blueridgeagency.com blueridgeagency.com
Delilah S. Dawson @DelilahSDawsonSuggested Romance categories:
- No Smoochie
- 1 Smoochie at the Very End
- Many Smoochies and Some Pets
- We Do The Thing Without Naming the Bits
- We Do Everything and Use the P Word
- We Do Everything and Use the C Word
- Everything + Both C words
- Doin' It on Page 1
#MSWL Many smoochies and some pets 😂
I've updated my #MSWL !
I'm looking for more romance, especially with gritty MCs or a speculative bent, Graphic Novels, Thrillers, and Horror.
Currently closed to Fantasy/Science Fiction
💜 Can't wait to read your masterpieces!
I just finished watching The Favourite and I have so many #MSWL wants. I want powerful women in historicals, as opposed to empowered, with power plays and antics, friendships and romance, deep nuanced character relationships and falling outs.
Sarah E. Younger @seyitsmeI am going to do 5 FEMINIST WISH LIST READS on this #InternationalWomensDay
4) I want an Ocean's 8 Heist Something. It could be a historical or a period piece to change up the game on the AWESOME movie, but give me a book with lots of women doing lots of daring SH*T!! twitter.com/seyitsme/statu…
I am going to do 5 FEMINIST WISH LIST READS on this #InternationalWomensDay
5) I want a Hist Rom, heroine firmly on the shelf, not widowed or previously married or ruined paired w/a Swaggy Young Duke Who is like: If I weren't at Eton when you came out I wld have been ALL ABT U
Cat Clyne @CatClyneSo many kinds of awesome. And #Romancelandia I want stories about NASA astronauts and support staff!!! 💕💚💛💖💜💕🌟 twitter.com/kylegriffin1/s…
Same! You know an astronaut romance has been #1 on my #MSWL forever!
To shake things up, I'd love to see more submissions for friends-to-lovers romance novels - especially full-length (90,000 word) contemporaries. Could be standalone or first in proposed series.
Here's my #MSWL:
~ Mystery, thriller, suspense (YA & Adult)
~ Contemp Romance (YA & Adult)
~ Magic, mystery, adventure, horror, paranormal, fantasy, UF (MG & YA, w/ series potential a bonus)
~ Women’s Fiction
Sub here: QueryMe.Online/marloberliner
Melissa Edwards @MelissaLaurenESeeing some great #MSWL tweets today from agents I admire. In that spirit, I'd love to share some of mine!
- MG or YA fiction with a character who might become AOC-- that spirit, that drive, that persistence would make for a great story!
- always looking for funny
- adult mystery or thriller in the procedural vein
- YA contemporary romance with a hook (leave that up to you!)
#MSWL I really want fun queer romances. All across the LGBTQ+ spectrum, with smart, fully developed characters, sharp dialogue/witty banter, family/friend/career drama, and beautiful, totally explored settings.
𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐡 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 @HRuthMiller#askagent Do you have a #CR tropes you particularly hate/love @NaomisLitPix
Personally, I love contemporary romance that is less tropey, and deals with deep character issues. Right now I am actively seeking LGBTQ+ contemporary romance! #MSWL