If I missed your #IWSGPit pitch, paste query & 1st 5 pages in email. Adult: Horror, thriller, cont. romance, rom-com, & mystery. YA: thriller, SFF, horror, mystery, & cont. MG: SFF, mystery, cont., & horror. #diversity #MSWL #ownvoices querylynnette (@) theseymouragency (.)com
I re-open to queries today and am really looking forward to seeing your Adult and YA projects in the areas of contemporary,romance,psychological thrillers, diverse and #ownvoices ( for full list visit website). #writers #amwriting #amediting
So first and foremost, across all age ranges and genres, I’m always looking for stories from diverse voices and underrepresented creators. #weneeddiversebooks now more than ever, especially ones full of adventure, magic, and love. #mswl
In General Fiction, I'm super picky, but would like:
- Literary Fiction by diverse authors.
- High concept Romance like RW&RB.
- Books that would fall in the NA category if it existed.
Tara🔮✨closed to queries. @Literary_Tara🎉I'm OPEN for queries!!!🎉
So it's time for a fresh #mswl thread. pic.twitter.com/5ZkbJUXMUF
For Young Adult, I am really craving the following:
- Fun Historicals like A LADY'S GUIDE
- Best friend stories/platonic love stories.
- Contemporaries that make me cry.
- A YA Killing Eve!
- Stories for young YA (14 and 15-year-olds).
- As always diverse voices.
The query inbox at @PSLiterary opens on Monday, and I’m so excited to add new clients to my list in 2020.
Representation info and my updated #mswl is at the link below. Let me know if you have any questions.
Before I open to queries tomorrow:
- Please don't send queries for a first draft. The MS doesn't need to be perfect, but it should be polished.
- Please don't send me queries for SF/F, PNR, or Historical anything.
- Please send a #query for a polished MS in the following: