Agented only #MSWL things I want across YA and adult: crossover fantasy (contemporary and not), magical realism, rom coms, rom sads, family stories, witches, vampires
Vicki Lame @thedaysbetween#MSWL Retellings, magical realism, Gothic settings, witches, vampires, genre bendy things, anything you would comp to one of my own books (Agented only)
Oh, hello! At long last, my #MSWL page is up! I will try to keep this as up to date as possible. (I also regularly tweet things I'm looking for here.) Check it out:
#amagenting #amquerying #WritingCommunity
Anne Tibbets @AnneTibbetsIt's been a while since I've done a #MSWL and I try not to b/c honestly, sometimes I don't know what I want until I see it - but I know some of y'all find these useful so here goes...
In Adult SFF #MSWL I'm partial to:
- Fresh twists & unique concepts
- I love all kinds: dystopia, post apoc, space opera, high fantasy, low, magical realism, urban, etc - but it HAS to be different than what's already out there.
- Mash ups and new takes most welcome
#LitAgents, my #MSWL (Adult):
‣ Upmarket contemporary fic: Womxn; mental health; “Late” (30s+) coming-of-age; LGBTQIA+
‣ Grounded speculative fic: “ ” w/ elements of SFF/magical realism; Modern retellings (fairy tales; myths & legends; folklore; classics); CliFi (not preachy);
The query inbox at @PSLiterary opens on Monday, and I’m so excited to add new clients to my list in 2020.
Representation info and my updated #mswl is at the link below. Let me know if you have any questions.