Before I open to queries tomorrow:
- Please don't send queries for a first draft. The MS doesn't need to be perfect, but it should be polished.
- Please don't send me queries for SF/F, PNR, or Historical anything.
- Please send a #query for a polished MS in the following:
- Cozy Mysteries with series potential (75k+ words, please include a brief series outline/synopsis in your query)
- Psychological & Legal Thrillers with series potential (80k+words, please include a brief series outline/synopsis in your query)
- Romance (50k-90k words)
📚 For writers who are trying to plan for 2020 querying here is my wishlist 📚
Before you send a query to me (or any agent): Please make sure you have polished your manuscript. It should have been critiqued/beta read/something of that nature before sending it to me. (1/6)
Metamorphosis Literary Agency @MetamorphLitAgThe agency will be closed to queries from Thanksgiving to New Year's. If you're wanting to #query make sure you get it in before Thanksgiving and check our submissions page as some agents will close to queries a little sooner. metamorphosisliteraryagency.com/submissions
@MetamorphLitAg will be closed to queries from Thanksgiving to New Year's. #Query: querymanager.com/query/ericachr…
#MSWL at the moment:
Picture books + MG
YA Romance (Contemporary)
Romance (sweet to spicy, set in a small town)
No high fantasy elements or sci-fi. Please.
- Psychological thrillers with romantic elements
- Cozy Mysteries (think @HallmarkPublish style)
- Rom Coms
- Small town romances with strong community ties and series potential
- Holiday romances
- Picture books with a great story, no rhyming ones at the moment.
I am officially a Junior Literary Agent with @MetamorphLitAg. To say this is a dream come true is an absolute understatement. I cannot wait to embark on this new journey.
#MSWL #query #litagent #literaryagent #bookish #romance #childrensbooks #mysteries #cozies #thrillers