Guess whaaaat? I'm taking pitches for the @SavvyAuthors Sweetheart Pitchfest!
- Adult Spring/Summer Romances and Holiday Romances (G-Rated, 75,000+ words).
- Romantic Suspense (any heat level, 50,000+ words).
Before I open to queries tomorrow:
- Please don't send queries for a first draft. The MS doesn't need to be perfect, but it should be polished.
- Please don't send me queries for SF/F, PNR, or Historical anything.
- Please send a #query for a polished MS in the following:
• 2020 #MSWL •
- Diverse Contemporary MG.
- Characters with disabilities in Picture Books and MG.
*** The disability should absolutely NOT define the character. The character *has a* disability, the character *is not a* disability. (4/6)
📚 For writers who are trying to plan for 2020 querying here is my wishlist 📚
Before you send a query to me (or any agent): Please make sure you have polished your manuscript. It should have been critiqued/beta read/something of that nature before sending it to me. (1/6)
I am officially a Junior Literary Agent with @MetamorphLitAg. To say this is a dream come true is an absolute understatement. I cannot wait to embark on this new journey.
#MSWL #query #litagent #literaryagent #bookish #romance #childrensbooks #mysteries #cozies #thrillers