Putting out an #MSWL call for QBIPOC romance in YA and adult. I want all the steam/heat, yearning, humor, and heart.
pls pls pls send me your f/f romance or rom-coms with diverse MCs in a one-night stand, forced proximity, or in any trope really. ❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥 #romancelandia
Miscellaneous things I’d love in my inbox? 📥
• horror pied piper reimagining!
• queer Dorian Gray
• queer MG 💚
• sex-positive, body positive YA rom-coms
• BIPOC witches, seers, and mediums
• BIPOC in and writing crime fiction & speculative fic
• isolated thrillers
New year, time to share a new #MSWL thread of things I’d love to see this year.
I am actively looking for: Adult, YA & MG.
And I am eager to support commercial and high stakes stories featuring BIPOC, LGBTQIA+, disability, and neurodiversity representation.
hi #amquerying & #WritingCommunity folx,
i’d love to see more:
• contemporary stories for MG-Adult
• rom-coms, especially in YA (queer & diverse). I want a BIPOC f/f story so badly!
• twisty YA thrillers and horror (& adult, always!)
Hi all, back again with a #MSWL update.
I'd LOVE to get my YA romance list to match my adult romance list. @camilliemill and @chloe_liese have spoiled me rotten with inclusive, swoony romances.
For YA romance, I want all of the BIPOC rep, disability rep, and LGBTQIA+ rep 😍🤗
I am continuing to scream into the void for POCs writing/centered in horror, thrillers, mysteries, and suspense. I want the Mexican Gothic, Jordan Peele, Alexis Henderson vibes
OK, so I just updated my #MSWL.
And just as a warning, y'all....it's long.
I'm not sure if it is more or less helpful now...