Putting out an #MSWL call for marginalized creators and all of the beautiful intersections therein 🧡
I'd love to see more projects in book club fiction, thrillers, mysteries, suspense, romance, SFF, and horror for middle-grade, YA, & adult readers! Genre blends too!
Putting out an #MSWL call for QBIPOC romance in YA and adult. I want all the steam/heat, yearning, humor, and heart.
pls pls pls send me your f/f romance or rom-coms with diverse MCs in a one-night stand, forced proximity, or in any trope really. ❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥 #romancelandia
New year, time to share a new #MSWL thread of things I’d love to see this year.
I am actively looking for: Adult, YA & MG.
And I am eager to support commercial and high stakes stories featuring BIPOC, LGBTQIA+, disability, and neurodiversity representation.
Hi #amquerying #amwriting folks!
Just a friendly reminder that I am desperately seeking some more contemporary stories in the adult, YA & MG space.
My detailed #MSWL can be found here: bit.ly/3iZE47U 🖤
hi #amquerying & #WritingCommunity folx,
i’d love to see more:
• contemporary stories for MG-Adult
• rom-coms, especially in YA (queer & diverse). I want a BIPOC f/f story so badly!
• twisty YA thrillers and horror (& adult, always!)
• gothic and horror in MG, YA, and Adult that haunts you with its writing as much as the subject matter (not one for gratuitous gore)
• contemporary fantasy with fresh hooks, strong character dynamics, immersive worlds, & romance subplots.
hi all ~ putting out a call for #mswl items I want to see more of:
(especially featuring marginalized POVs & casts by marginalized writers!)
• contemporary romance/ rom-coms in YA & Adult with wit, heat, humor & heart
• thrillers/mysteries/suspense in YA & Adult 1/?
Dear #amwriting #amquerying community,
I'm really looking for Black witches/psychics in contemporary fantasy (adult, YA, or MG), plus size MCs, YA and adult thrillers/suspense, and please keep sending these #ownvoices LGBTQIA+ and disability rep books. #MSWL
I want to concentrate on building my adult list.
Send me your romances, contemporaries, grounded fantasies, historical fiction (feeling the 1920s these days), thrillers/mysteries, speculative, and contemporary stories.
Oh, and horror! But nuanced horror. #MSWL.
Just watched @booksandlala’s video about things she liked in books. Now I desperately want a book with a smart, well-executed revenge plot in adult fiction or YA (maybe with an ensemble cast???) #MSWL