TODAY @TODAYshowA pair of international pageant winners are showing love knows no boundaries.
Miss Argentina 2020 Mariana Varela and Miss Puerto Rico 2020 Fabiola Valentin said they got married last month.
📸: @fabiolavalentinpr via Instagram on.today.com/3h0i6TL pic.twitter.com/DF5jUFA7Fp
#MSWL for a rom-com inspired by this ❤️🔥🏳️🌈
Putting out an #MSWL call for QBIPOC romance in YA and adult. I want all the steam/heat, yearning, humor, and heart.
pls pls pls send me your f/f romance or rom-coms with diverse MCs in a one-night stand, forced proximity, or in any trope really. ❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥 #romancelandia
Happy vDay! 💘 Love is in the air and also up, down, & around my #mswl 😂
Bring me all of your inclusive enemies to lovers, second chance, friends to lovers, only one bed, fake dating, grump, sunshine, one night stand but whoops here we are again, romance/romcoms, pls! ❤️🔥
Miscellaneous things I’d love in my inbox? 📥
• horror pied piper reimagining!
• queer Dorian Gray
• queer MG 💚
• sex-positive, body positive YA rom-coms
• BIPOC witches, seers, and mediums
• BIPOC in and writing crime fiction & speculative fic
• isolated thrillers
hi #amquerying & #WritingCommunity folx,
i’d love to see more:
• contemporary stories for MG-Adult
• rom-coms, especially in YA (queer & diverse). I want a BIPOC f/f story so badly!
• twisty YA thrillers and horror (& adult, always!)
hi all ~ putting out a call for #mswl items I want to see more of:
(especially featuring marginalized POVs & casts by marginalized writers!)
• contemporary romance/ rom-coms in YA & Adult with wit, heat, humor & heart
• thrillers/mysteries/suspense in YA & Adult 1/?
ROM COMS OR CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE. Let’s make it queer, inclusive, diverse. If fans of Talia Hibbert, Helen Hoang, Alexis Daria, or Casey McQuiston would read it—I want it!
OK, so I just updated my #MSWL.
And just as a warning, y'all....it's long.
I'm not sure if it is more or less helpful now...