Putting out an #MSWL call for marginalized creators and all of the beautiful intersections therein 🧡
I'd love to see more projects in book club fiction, thrillers, mysteries, suspense, romance, SFF, and horror for middle-grade, YA, & adult readers! Genre blends too!
Miscellaneous things I’d love in my inbox? 📥
• horror pied piper reimagining!
• queer Dorian Gray
• queer MG 💚
• sex-positive, body positive YA rom-coms
• BIPOC witches, seers, and mediums
• BIPOC in and writing crime fiction & speculative fic
• isolated thrillers
New year, time to share a new #MSWL thread of things I’d love to see this year.
I am actively looking for: Adult, YA & MG.
And I am eager to support commercial and high stakes stories featuring BIPOC, LGBTQIA+, disability, and neurodiversity representation.
Hi #amquerying #amwriting folks!
Just a friendly reminder that I am desperately seeking some more contemporary stories in the adult, YA & MG space.
My detailed #MSWL can be found here: bit.ly/3iZE47U 🖤
hi #amquerying & #WritingCommunity folx,
i’d love to see more:
• contemporary stories for MG-Adult
• rom-coms, especially in YA (queer & diverse). I want a BIPOC f/f story so badly!
• twisty YA thrillers and horror (& adult, always!)
• gothic and horror in MG, YA, and Adult that haunts you with its writing as much as the subject matter (not one for gratuitous gore)
• contemporary fantasy with fresh hooks, strong character dynamics, immersive worlds, & romance subplots.
In YA & MG, I’m being pickier than ever. There are so many great books in this space!! Anything I take on has to really stand out in this competitive market.
If you’re using comps, I want to know how they are alike AND different 🥰🤗
Dear #amwriting #amquerying community,
I'm really looking for Black witches/psychics in contemporary fantasy (adult, YA, or MG), plus size MCs, YA and adult thrillers/suspense, and please keep sending these #ownvoices LGBTQIA+ and disability rep books. #MSWL
OK, so I just updated my #MSWL.
And just as a warning, y'all....it's long.
I'm not sure if it is more or less helpful now...