Hi #amquerying #amwriting folks!
Just a friendly reminder that I am desperately seeking some more contemporary stories in the adult, YA & MG space.
My detailed #MSWL can be found here: bit.ly/3iZE47U 🖤
hi #amquerying & #WritingCommunity folx,
i’d love to see more:
• contemporary stories for MG-Adult
• rom-coms, especially in YA (queer & diverse). I want a BIPOC f/f story so badly!
• twisty YA thrillers and horror (& adult, always!)
• gothic and horror in MG, YA, and Adult that haunts you with its writing as much as the subject matter (not one for gratuitous gore)
• contemporary fantasy with fresh hooks, strong character dynamics, immersive worlds, & romance subplots.
hi all ~ putting out a call for #mswl items I want to see more of:
(especially featuring marginalized POVs & casts by marginalized writers!)
• contemporary romance/ rom-coms in YA & Adult with wit, heat, humor & heart
• thrillers/mysteries/suspense in YA & Adult 1/?
ROM COMS OR CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE. Let’s make it queer, inclusive, diverse. If fans of Talia Hibbert, Helen Hoang, Alexis Daria, or Casey McQuiston would read it—I want it!
Dear #amwriting #amquerying community,
I'm really looking for Black witches/psychics in contemporary fantasy (adult, YA, or MG), plus size MCs, YA and adult thrillers/suspense, and please keep sending these #ownvoices LGBTQIA+ and disability rep books. #MSWL
Ignoring the fact that I am backed up on queries:
#MSWL I want the next Talia Hibbert Red heart Give me all the body-positive, LGBTQIA+ friendly, inclusive, diverse, and sexy contemporary romances. Please and thank you!
Dear #amquerying writers,
I'm working from home (as is everyone) and I really need some escapist queries in my inbox. Send me your upmarket women's fiction, contemporary romances, thrillers, and contemporary fantasies (+1 if it's queer, +1 if it's diverse and #ownvoices). #MSWL
I want to concentrate on building my adult list.
Send me your romances, contemporaries, grounded fantasies, historical fiction (feeling the 1920s these days), thrillers/mysteries, speculative, and contemporary stories.
Oh, and horror! But nuanced horror. #MSWL.
Guys, although I removed it from my #MSWL, I still love reading about cults and secret societies. The genre really doesn't matter: thriller, contemporary, speculative, etc.
Have fun with it, but also please keep sending 🙃