Tara Is Open To Queries
Some things I am looking for:
- YA RomCom (or adult) with a diverse cast and smart topics.
- MG/YA nonfiction
- LGBTQ+ nonfiction
- Graphic novels in pretty much anything on my wishlist
- #LGBTQIA+ characters in everything.
- Body diversity
- Underrepresented voices
In General Fiction, I'm super picky, but would like:
- Literary Fiction by diverse authors.
- High concept Romance like RW&RB.
- Books that would fall in the NA category if it existed.
Tara🔮✨closed to queries. @Literary_Tara🎉I'm OPEN for queries!!!🎉
So it's time for a fresh #mswl thread. pic.twitter.com/5ZkbJUXMUF
For Young Adult, I am really craving the following:
- Fun Historicals like A LADY'S GUIDE
- Best friend stories/platonic love stories.
- Contemporaries that make me cry.
- A YA Killing Eve!
- Stories for young YA (14 and 15-year-olds).
- As always diverse voices.
OOoOOO it's #pitmad tomorrow! Here is what I'm going to be looking for...
🏳️🌈Diverse voices! LGBTQ+, Neurodiversity, POC, and other marginalized communities.
❤️Contemporary Romance in YA, NA, Adult!
😭Contemporaries in YA!
A couple things I REALLY want to read right now.
Historical YA with no magic, especially if its gothic/southern gothic.
Romantic Comedies, but with a new twist or perspective. Example: diverse backgrounds, gender-bending, or a retelling of Shakespeare/fairtales/myths. #mswl
Tara Ghoulbert 👻🏳️🌈📖🔮 @Literary_TaraDoes anyone write YA Historical without magical elements? Because I would LOVE to see more of that in my box. #amwriting #amquerying #MSWL pic.twitter.com/oGEUxcGkdA
I adored Little Women, Secret Garden, Anne of Green Gables, and Little Princess and a child. I'd love to see stories like those but with a modern/diverse voice like GENTLEMAN'S GUIDE TO VICE AND VIRTUE. #mswl