In YA - all categories and genres #MSWL I am partial to:
- Unique take on dystopian & all YA SFF
- Thriller/Mys: dark and broody
- Historical from any time other than WW2
- Contemp? Something funny! Bring me your YA snark and sarcasm.
Anne Tibbets @AnneTibbetsIt's been a while since I've done a #MSWL and I try not to b/c honestly, sometimes I don't know what I want until I see it - but I know some of y'all find these useful so here goes...
In Adult SFF #MSWL I'm partial to:
- Fresh twists & unique concepts
- I love all kinds: dystopia, post apoc, space opera, high fantasy, low, magical realism, urban, etc - but it HAS to be different than what's already out there.
- Mash ups and new takes most welcome
Query Specs: Anne@d4eo.com Adult and YA: Thrillers, Mysteries, SF, F, Horror, & Historical
Include: Word count, bio, 2 - 3 paragraph pitch, 1st 10 pages of manuscript within body of email #MSWL
A Quick Update for my Adult #MSWL:
Also full up here on Ad F so my requests will be less.
Still looking for that action driven Ad SF.
Full up on Ad Thrillers and Horror atm, so less requests here too.
PLEASE SEND ME YOUR HISTORICALS be them retellings, new, or ROMANCE.
A Quick Update for my YA #MSWL:
I'm full on YA F, my requests for that are much less.
I'd still love a clever YA SF. I love high concept and fresh takes w/ a literary edge and great voice.
For YA Thr & Horror, again w/ fresh takes & great voices
+YA Historicals w/ literary edge