I'm also acquiring the select picture book! I'm looking for heartfelt stories about marginalized folks' experiences, nonfiction bios, and laugh-out-loud pbs with sneaky adult humor.
- contemporary, joyful, humorous slice-of-life stories about marginalized characters and their middle school problems
- commercial light fantasy adventures with extraordinary heart
- sister stories, competitor-turned-friend narratives, first crushes
Elizabeth Lee @EleeReadsWoohoo! We’re living in uncertain times, but I’m still acquiring and editing books and excited to read all your future submissions. ;) With that said, here’s my #MSWL . . . pic.twitter.com/qhiMDIhCyJ
- Stomachache-worthy humor with a sweet, underlying message
- Biographies by and about outstanding marginalized folk